this cutie was taken by Crazyegg95 in 2005 and is from flickr

lizardrinking
for the main blog of poetry, whimsy and maybe beauty, now http://theheartbeatsoftly.wordpress.com/


Monday 26 January 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai‏



Maybe it is time to give the political writing a rest, though I do not necessarily view it as solely political. I also view it as a very human story of people who have been forgotten. I know that a lot of the things I have highlighted are not even looked at in Australia. So saying, the blogroll stays and hopefully, as those titles change every few days or so, the few readers I have might be tempted to pop in and have a look at the content. I read them too, though, and get touched by them, incensed by them, and therefore inspired by them to let off a barrage of words. I'll try to keep myself under control.

It is the Chinese New Year now. Let's hope there is an alleviation of pain all round in the year of the Ox, and that I soon wax lyrical on the whimsy.

No comments:

this cutie was taken by Crazyegg95 in 2005 and is from flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazyegg95/69994802/

lizardrinking