this cutie was taken by Crazyegg95 in 2005 and is from flickr

lizardrinking
for the main blog of poetry, whimsy and maybe beauty, now http://theheartbeatsoftly.wordpress.com/


Tuesday 15 April 2008

weather's good today. rain and cloud predicted tomorrow

So much more to say - so little time to say it - so little concept of stringing the words together once I want to sit down and say it ;) And what was it I wanted to say? Oh, that's right, so much more to say - so little time to say it - so little cohesion of stringing the words together once I want to sit down and do it. This is on the fly. Can you tell? You should be able to cos' the little bugger keeps weaving all over the monitor. Note to self: Do not attempt to write blog entries on winged insects. Ah-hah-hah-hah.

It has suddenly occured to me that maybe I think I am posting to the chatboard? Never mind. I wonder where string theory lands when it applies to verbal and written cohesion. Is the auditory and oral also made up of small pieces of substance... Hmm - writing, as in the physical representation could quite easily be so (that sentence ran up a stylistic hill and tumbled down again).

Anyway, I'm off to work - might tighten the string later.

2 comments:

anglophile said...

I am almost scared to leave a comment, because I get the feeling you might delete my heart-felt words of sharing. Again. :P

lizardrinking said...

Darling girl - I still have your other comment, it is in my drafts folder. *Desperately clings to 'Glo's hem* Leave comments. Comments are good :D

this cutie was taken by Crazyegg95 in 2005 and is from flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazyegg95/69994802/

lizardrinking